Thursday, December 13, 2007

Progress....

This is what has been keeping me away from blogging. I am pleased to say that all the boxes to be mailed went out this morning. I wrapped the presents in gold paper (not recycled, but using up existing closet stock), tied them with purple knitting ribbon, and used key tags as gift tags. Kudos to any diligent reader of my blog who remembers why I have a stash of key tags! I think they look kinda cool, anyway.
Here's a tip: my scissors had gone AWOL so I used the rotary cutter and mat I have left from all the sewing for the trailer. It was great! I was able to cut the paper straighter and faster than ever with the scissors. Made a big job so much more manageable.

Now I just need to start wrapping the presents I get to deliver personally. Then it is Santa Time! :-)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yea, yea - purple - whatever. Just kidding - looks great.

Birdsong said...

They look very glamorous! Thanks for the reminder to pull out the mat and rotary cutter.