Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Defenseless against clever packaging

Blue Sky Alpacas, the people who tempt us with yummy soft alpaca yarn and comfy colored organic cotton, are now selling irrestible little tins filled with sets of five 5" wooden needles. Different sizes come in different color tins. They have the charming little phrase on them, "FOR KNITTING SMALL THINGS". Since I like to knit both socks at the same time, I was moved to buy 2 sets. Aren't they too cute for words!! The 5" size is great for stowing away in my purse without causing puncture wounds whenever I reach for my wallet.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think I might want to start a collection of those needles in tins. I don't know if I should thank you or not!

Birdsong said...

Yup, I'm a sucker for clever packaging, AND tins! I'm with Sharon in wondering if this was something I really needed to know or not:)