Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy discovery!

I am still working on painting the purple background of the trailer table. Meanwhile I am collecting other bits and pieces of decor. I scored a great purple thermal blanket on clearance. I also found some really funky shaggy purple spherical pillows, also on clearance. Today I zipped over to Home Depot at lunch to look for replacements for the rather boring pretend-brass cabinet knobs and drawer pulls. I had a particular design in mind, but that was blown away when I found knobs with the same vine design I have been painting on the picture frames and table! What was the chance of that? I can't wait to get in and install them this weekend!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Violet seems to have a lot of good karma~

Sharon said...

Correction, Lavendar has lovely karma.