Monday, July 23, 2007

Holding Pattern

I know... slow to post. Not too much to show for the week, though.

I started a new knitting project, but with the swatching and the calculating (and a small bit of frogging) I am only a few rows in. I am trying a simple lace pattern that I made up. I won't go so far as to say I invented it, since it is so simple it must be out there lots of places. It is going to be a cardigan vest made from some green yarn I spun last year.

Garden-wise I spread a dozen bags of mulch, but it was to replace what had evaporated since last year, so no new progress.

Trailer-wise I set out to replace large numbers of loosened screws, only to find I had bought the wrong kind. Darn. A trip to Home Depot later and all I have to show for it is a referral to a specialty bolt and fastener outfit in Sparks. Apparently 1953 travel trailers used an odd size.

I'll try to have more to report once I have finished reading Harry Potter. Meanwhile, here's a pretty sunset from last Monday.

No comments: